£540.00incl. Tax, excl. Shipping
model 'San Diego' shaft mounted twin knob radio with chrome facia and knobs designed to match the radios fitted to many classic US cars
The new generation Model "San Diego" Retro Classic Radio, with AM/FM Tuner and rear-mounted auxiliary input was created to meet the needs of classic car enthusiasts for a radio that maintains the classic in-dash look of the vehicle while offering modern playback capabilities from today's digital music sources. This is a breakthrough classic car radio offering flexible mounting options with RetroSound's patented "InfiniMount" adjustable shaft/bracket system. There's even a rear-mounted auxiliary input so you can connect your iPod®, satellite receiver, or any device that has a headphone jack on it! Modern Sound for your Classic Car!
• AM/FM tuner with 30 presets
• DAB+ digital radio
• Selectable USA/EU/Japan/AUS/RUS tuner frequencies
• Built-in amplifier (18 watts RMS/40 watts peak x 4 channels)
• Three EQ presets plus user-controlled bass, treble, fader, and balance adjustments
• Authentic push-button styling
• InfiniMount shaft/bracket system for maximum installation flexibility
• Compatible with all RetroSound® vehicle specific bezel, plate and knob kits
• Inputs: one rear auxiliary input
• Outputs: Two channel pre-amplifier outputs (rear)
• Separate power antenna and amplifier turn-on lead(s).