Classic Car Spare Parts for Porsche
In 1931 Ferdinand Porsche estabilished his drawing office in Stuttgart, where he designed the Volkswagen. During the last days of the war, the office moved to Gmund in Carinthia. And while his father was away, son Ferry developed his first car. The first 50 production vehicles with the design number 356 were still built in Gmünd in Austria, then production moved back to Stuttgart and a lot has happened since that time!