It's been a long way from the Swallow Sidecars to todays Jaguar F-Type. We love the Jaguar brand with their world class sportscars and their feline saloons. That is why we are looking forward to every new model that we can devote ourselves to: We supply spare parts for all relevant Jaguar models, classic or modern, mostly from stock. Over 94% of all orders are shipped the same day. To find the catalog of your vehicle, click on the corresponding picture below or click on the list at the left side of the page.
Available from stock: exhausts for all Jaguar
e. g. Jaguar EV12 series 3
- The Jaguar XK engine
- Jaguar XK120, XK140 and XK150 (1949-1961)
- E-Type Series 1 and 2 (1961-1970)
- Jaguar E-Type V12 Series 3 (1971-1974)
- Jaguar Mark II and Daimler V8 (1959-1969)
- Jaguar XJ6 Series I-III and Daimler Sovereign Series I-III (1968-1987) More than 18500 parts. You can order this catalogue as a book or you can download it as PDF file.
- Jaguar XJ12 and Daimler Double Six Series I-III (1972-1992) More than 13500 parts. You can order this catalogue as a book or you can download it as PDF file.
- Jaguar Mk7, Mk8 and Mk9 (1950-1961)
- Jaguar S-Type 3.4 and 3.8 Classic (1963-1968)
- Jaguar XJS (1975-1996)
- Jaguar XK8, XKR and XK (1996-2014)
- Jaguar and Daimler XJ (1986-94): XJ6, XJ12, XJ40 and XJ81
- Jaguar and Daimler XJ (1993-97): X300 Parts and accessories for your X300 (XJ6, XJR und XJ12) 1993-97
- Jaguar and Daimler XJ (1997-2003): X308
- Jaguar and Daimler XJ (2003-09): X350 and X358 The Jaguar X350 was a luxury car from Jaguar Cars, introduced in 2003 as the successor of the X308. While the car's exterior and interior styling were traditional in appearance, the car was completely re-engineered.
- Jaguar XJ (2009-15): X351 The XJ with the internal code X351 is the first top of the range Jaguar that breaks with the design tradition established by Sir William Lyons himself. On sale since 2009, the car features not only a multitude of technical superlatives, but also a beautifully styled body. The design department, led by Ian Callum managed to create an impressing car that can stand its competitors from other manufacturers.
- Jaguar S-Type modern (1999-2007)
- Jaguar X-Type (2001-2009) Populart parts and highlights for Jaguar X-Type
- Jaguar XF (2007-15)
- Water pumps for Jaguar and Daimler