Exchange engines • Oil coolers • Oil cooler fittig kits • Oil stats • Oil filters • Alloy rocker covers
- Composite cylinder head gaskets
- Alloy rocker cover Chromed and painted rocker covers
- High-temperature resistant rocker cover gaskets
- Oil coolers Our oil coolers are designed to provide the means by which oils of varying viscosities may be cooled by a flow of air at ambient temperature. Any vehicle using higher rpm than envisaged by the manufacturer needs an oil cooler. The oil cooling requirement of an engine increases threefold for every 1000 rpm increase. Oil, when heated, starts to lose film strength, i.e. the ability to keep metallic surfaces from touching, when the film strength is insufficient to withstand the load, seizure and bearing failure take place.
- Oil cooler kits
- Oil stats and filer adaptors
- Air duct for oil cooler
- FilterMag - oil filter magnets FilterMAG's powerfull rare-earth magnets trap and hold wear-inducing metal particles smaller than 40 microns down to 1 micron that the filter cannot stop. It extends oil life and reduces maintenance costs. Easy fitting while magnetic force "snaps" FilterMAG to the filter canister. FilterMAG has a lifetime warranty.
• 6061 T6 aluminium: better heat dissipation, strength, reduction in weight
• friction surface made from incredibly strong 1045 steel
• replaceable friction surface with military grade aerospace fasteners
• can mate with any type of clutch material, including organic, kevlar, ceramic, metallic and sintered iron
• less unbalanced mass
• immediate rev up
- Oil separators