MG MGA with 123 ignition system • MGB from Noember 1967 (Roadster from GHN4-138401, GT from GHD4-139471)
The core consists of a fibreglass base coated with a ferromagnetic compound and tightly wound with a stainless steel resistance wire under a coat of conductive lacquer. The design ensures maximum spark quality with minimum voltage loss while maintaining excellent Electro Magnetic Pulse suppression.
• Resistance: 5.6kOhms per metre (nom) as standard
• Reinforcement: glass fibre braid over insulation
• Temerature rating: -40 to +220ºC
• Test voltage: 8.0mm dia silicone - 35.0 - 40.0 kV RMS BDV (typically)
• Specification: fully approved to ISO3808:2002(R) Class E Type 4