other manufacturers Arial • BMW • BSA • Douglas • Ducati • Gilera • Harley Davidson • Heinkel • Honda • Horex Indian • ISO • JAWA • Kawasaki • Laverda • Matchless • Motobecane • Moto-Guzzi • MZ • Norton • NSU • Panther • Parilla • Rabbit • Royal Enfield • Sunbeam • Suzuki • Triumph • Velocette • Victoria • Vincent • Yamaha
Enduro is ideal for use in pre 1992 Evolution engined Harley Davidson and larger capacity European motor cycles operating in all service conditions including competition and high ambient temperatures. It may also be used in older large capacity Japanese bikes and in classic British & European motorcycles including single cylinder 350 to 500cc low revving engines and 500 cc and over parallel twins.
Enduro may also be used in many other engines and gearboxes that require SAE40 or SAE50 grade engine oils. It can also be used for older worn engines or those burning excessive oil that originally specified SAE30, 20W-50 or 25W-60 grade engine oils.
• FULL ZINC anti-wear additive package for ultimate engine wear protection
• MAXIMUM power and acceleration
• FACTORY PROVEN by competition race teams and trusted protection for performance engines
• MAINTAINS oil pressure and controls oil consumption
• OPTIMUM clutch slip prevention in 4 stroke motor cycles with wet clutches
• Extends engine life by reducing formation of high temperature engine deposits.
|Specifications||• API SG.|
|Filling Quantity||4 l|