other manufacturers For vehicles with Weber, SU, Solex, Dellorto, Zenith-Stromberg or Mikuni carburettors such as Volkswagen, Opel and Vauxhall, Ford, BMW, NSU and most British Classic cars
"Our" fuel pump. The best and most reliable universal fuel pump ever...
• For all carburettor engines with 12 Volt on-board voltage. Positive or negative ground.
• Easy to install, multilingual manual included
• Compact and lightweight
• The fuel supply starts immediately
• Unusually durable
• Integrated exchangeable microfilter protects the sensitive carburetor mechanics
• Pressure self-regulating due to internal bypass
• The rate of delivery automatically adapts to the fuel requirement of the engine.
• ...and it even makes the right typical English sound.
Delivery rate approx. 90 litres/hour. Working pressure 0.3 bar. Dimensions about 17 x 6 cm, hose connectors 8 mm. These pumps are often used in competition vehicles. They are suitable for all carburettor engines. High-capacity engines that cannot be supplied sufficiently by one pump can be operated very well with 2 fuel pumps connected in parallel.