Land Rover Series II, IIA and III (1958-85) • 90, 110 and Defender (1983-2007) • Discovery I (1989-98) • Discovery II (1998-2004) • Discovery III (2004-2009) • Freelander I (1997-2006)
Range Rover Classic (1970-96) • P38A (1994-2002) • L322 (2002-2012)
There's not another battery in the world that works as hard as the OPTIMA® battery. Especially against the number one enemy: vibration. The unique SPIRALCELL® Technology used in the construction of the OPTIMA® YellowTop battery makes it an excellent power source for demanding heavy duty engine starting and deep cycle applications.
• Lasts up to 2 times longer than traditional flat-plate batteries.
• Constant performance quality, which keeps your battery running at the same level even as it's being discharged.
• More power in the initial 1, 3, 5, and 10 seconds of the starting process than comparably rated conventional lead-acid batteries.
• Ideal for seasonal use, fully charged it can sit unused for up to 12 months at room temperature (or below) and still start a vehicle.
• 15 times more resistant to vibration than traditional lead-acid batteries.
• Mountable in almost any position.