other manufacturers Most english models (car-owners should check if they need a connection for a mechanical tachometer, as a this 123ignition does not offer this)
Austin Healey BJ8 (1963-68)
Jaguar All 6-cylinder-models with XK engines, except cars with 2.4 litre engines (1949-87)
Land Rover Series IIA and III 6 cylinder models (1967-85)
MG MGC (1967-69)
Triumph TR5/250 and TR6 (1968-76) • GT6 (1966-73) • Vitesse (1962-71) • 2000 2500 and 2.5 MkII Saloon (1963-77). TR cowners should check if they need a connection for a mechanical tachometer, as a this 123 ignition does not offer this
Aston Martin DB2 (1950-53) • DB2/4 (1953-57) • DB Mark III (1957-59) • DB4 (1958-63) • DB5 (1963-65) • DB6 (1965-70) • DBS (1967-72)
TVR Vixen 2500 (1971-72) • 2500M (1972-77)
The famous 123 ignition-injection has code settings so that it is finally available for almost all vehicle brands.
This is not only good news for all enthusiasts, who could not previously use the 123, but for the most ambitious tuner a freely programmable ignition system is now available.
The system is programmable so in addition to the known 123-Ignition advantages you can monitor and control by laptop the speed, vacuum, pre-ignition, temperature, dwell and ignition.
Each of 2 program settings can be stored in the distributor and activated via an external rocker switch.
There is also a new flexible speed limitation option.
• Monitoring (even while driving), programming on PC (System Requirements: Windows XP and higher)
• replaces the left and right rotating distributtor
• 4 - / 6 - and 8-cylinder
• Use of standard or performance ignition coil
• crisp spark even at the lowest speed. arbitrarily long after TDC ignition timing
• Vacuum port with programmable characteristic for adaptation to changed carburettor
• Deals with the "Weber problem" - vacuum loss when the throttle is suddenly opened.
• 2 ignition curves while driving be selected, eg "Quiet cruising with Mum in the morning" or "Race afternoon" around the circuit - just flick the switch to change the setting!
• (* switch, laptop and data cable are not included. Software can be downloaded from the manufacturer.)
• For positive and negative earthed cars
• 6 volts and 12 volts
• There is finally an adjustable Speed Limiter available.
• Modular variant replaces 98% of the distribution
• freely programmable map ignition via USB
• Data cable
• "graphical" programming with a mouse click.