Renovo hood reviver is the choice of valeting professionals for very good reason.
How to apply Renovo hood reviver
* Good preparation is the key to success in any task that you undertake. For this we recommend that you first use Renovo canvas cleaner.
* It is recommended that you mask off areas around the fabric, including any windows, with masking tape and paper, in order to protect windows and paintwork.
* Apply Renovo hood reviver with a clean, two-inch wide nylon paintbrush, but do not apply in direct sunlight.
* Start at the top centre front of the canvas and work from side to side progressing to the rear whilst maintaining a 'wet edge'. The technique is similar to applying a water-based paint. Complete the whole fabric in one session as allowing the dye to dry and then continuing later may introduce tide marks.
* If any Reviver dye gets onto windows or bodywork simply remove immediately with a damp cloth. Do not allow to dry.
* If the fabric is seriously faded then allow a good 24 hours for the dye to dry thoroughly before applying a second coat.
* Ensure that the dye, and any subsequent coats, is fully dried before applying Renovo ultra proofer.
* Important: Do not use this product on vinyl, rubber or leather products.
|Filling Quantity||500 ml|